Monday, October 8, 2018
My story
About 2 weeks ago on Friday after school I walked home. I walked home cause I didnt have to be back till 4:30 and we get out of school at 2:55 After a long 1 hour an 35 minutes I come back to school because I had a football game so, when I arrived at school I watch the j.v play there game for a little bit but this time when I went to watch I seen something unusual there was an ambulance out on the field. The paramedics had to take the person to the hospital. I'm not sure what happened but after that game I asked the people what happened they said he got hit to hard an passed out an they also said he might of broke his neck. After when I seen this the next day or two I was on social media an I seen a video of him. He seems to be doing what i seen from the video is he had a cast on his arm his leg to I believe. Overall I believe that he is getting better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment